BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

When there are many things to do, really make u miserable..

Musical mix will be on 31 october..
good news.. will be a nice musical..
bad news, we have to rehearsal everyday...
There will be something bad comes to you while something good to you
We had our full rehearsal yesterday..
yesterday is public holiday, so we had 12 hour rehearsal at TNH...
Really tired and sleepy after the rehearsal..
My voice is become worst 2day... Bt had some chinese tea just nw..
Hopefully my voice had no prob on that day...
We had put a lot of effort on this musical
God, pls help us to finish this musical perfectly...
And we really need more practise to make sure that there is no mistake on that night..
I m suffering nw with my IELTS test..
I m so scared that i cant get a good grade for my IELTS test...
I have so many things to do, is make me more miserable..
I hate having exam! I knew that nobody will like exam... haiz..bt we cant change to what we want..
Is already fixed...
As time pass through,
15 anniversary, Internal exam, interact club activities waiting me... Huh...
When can i stop this all kind of activities?
But i love these all activities..
I can gain many benefits through all these activities..
Hopefully i can cope these all things perfectly...

0 comments: