BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009


Sometimes we will feel tat they were doing the wrong things on you... Bt it is nt... We cant thk that... They are the only who is the most important in our life, We cant have a sweet family without them... what they did is just because of u, is for u... We must appreciate that we have a family that really cares 4 us..they will give their hands whenever we are having any problem... and also our needs...
Compare to the orphan, We are much better than that... We have foods that we need..Education... and so on...nobody will much better than them anymore.. They can even sacrified their things and trying to help us...whenever we need... Family... somebody doesnt care bout tis word at all, cox they dunno the important to have a good family... Bt for me, Family is everything.. Y i say so? Because i think that family give us choose the rite way, they give us have a comfortable life... haha..it is so much important to hav a good family...Wealth is not important, the most important thing is the relationship between us n our family... haha... it is hard to have a good family?
No, is nt... I have a good family as well.. I really love them..
they let me know how is important to have a good and sweet family...
They teaching me wat is right, wat is wrong.... hehe... Really miss my mama, papa and my brother...
Tats y i m here...
Brother, u such a very good brother for me...
although we will have some quarrel... Bt it made us more close to each other...
I Love U, Bro! haha..

Mum and Dad.. I miss u sooooooo much!!!!!
haha... thx for all the things tat u all made for me..
I will never forgt it..
haha..I LOVE U GUYS!!!!

0 comments: