BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Lovers...

Must a lover meet everyday?
Must a lover talk everyday?
I do not know the answer...
And i dont know why i will wrote this,
just something happen, and my mind suddenly told me to write this..
What is lover?
I dont thk everybody can answer me this question...
Even i cant also...
Bt, what i think is....
Lover must be understanding each other...
Lover mush tolerate each other..
There is no gap between each other...
Lover must hav a trust between them, if nt they wont be a nice couple..
Lover had to face a lot of problem...
If they cant face them, they wont be a nice couple..
For me, understanding and trust is the most important for maintain their relationship
With these, they can stay longer their relationship..
If one of them lost the trust for him or her, they wont stay longer..
If someone love u, and he/she didnt talk with you, doesn't mean that he/she didn't care about you
He/she maybe just don't like to express their feelings through mouth
But if u trust him, maybe he/she will do something at your back..
Maybe u won't know wat they do for u..
But u must try to understand him/her to know wat they do for u actually..
Some of the lovers didn't do anything... That is bad..
A couple have to sacrify some of their things..
Just because of their lover...
They must sacrify something in their life which maybe is important or not important
To show their love to their only lover...
I don't know what i say is correct or nt
But this is just my feeling through this...

0 comments: