BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 9, 2009

I really miss my home...

My heart suddenly told me that i really miss everything in my home town...What should i do? I cant do anything... Is my mother's birthday 2day... I miss her so much.. Happy birthday mummy! I love U... So sorry about what i had done before to u... Seriously, I m not a good daughter, always nt hear ur advice, always said the bad things on u... Really sorry, Mum... U always the best in my heart..  Love u all the time, Mum!
Since i was went national service, i just realize that how much important my family are.. From that time, i just realize that my home was the safenest and the best in my world... After joined national service, i realize that my family was the most important in my life, no matter how good v are in our personality, I still feel that no such things that is important than my family... They let me feel the warm of having a family.. NO matter what happen to me, they always will be there to support me, although they are nt beside me... I know how much they love me... Suddenly my grandmother pass through my mind... she was also a caring person... Although she was nt here anymore.. bt i really miss her so much... I love u... Still remember when she was suffer when she had cancer... On that time, all of us were so down 4 that moment that she suffer... Until nw, I actually still cant believe that she is nt here anymore... I cant understand, Y sometimes when i wan something that is nice, nt everything i can get them all the time.. As time pass through, i just realize that we have to catch up every moment when u 2gether with ur family and friends.. U will regret if u didnt do that... I had regret so many times in my life, I dont wan regret for anything in my life anymore.. Hopefully things will become as well as i wish...

0 comments: