BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Come back to KTJ..

Got 5 days exeats, finally come back again to ktj...reach KLIA at 11+..then took airport taxi to ktj...2morrow will have new timetable 4 my subject dy, i guess so...since i hav nt much choices tat i can make..i choose acct, maths, econs, music n IELTS as my subject...i really hope tat i can cope them very well, coz i thk tat i m a slow learner, bt as i know,is very very hard to get good result in a-level...haiz... i must study hard to get good result, i cant dissapointed my parents anymore...as before, i didnt study hard to get good result in my spm...so, i get a bad result in spm, haiz...sooo sorry mum...haiz...hope i really can change myself in ktj la...if nt will make my parents worry...

0 comments: