BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tis week goin bac to home town..Yippie!

A week gone dy...2nd week cumin...Tis week lower 6 form have induction...Yesterday v played some games tat organised by upper 6 form..their games quite nice..make me hav an unforgetable moment..haha..Their games quite fun 4 me, such as v hav to use an apple,to kick the ball...at 1st i thought tat it is easy to handle, bt tats nt the truth.. haha..the guys doin better than the girls as i saw.. 2day v will hav painting at the 6 form centre, i was wondering how it is..haha..i was so exicted tat i can go bac to my hometown tis friday..i will see my brother who was change his hair style...had been a long time didnt see my bro dy..haha..so...miss him...bt tis time when i m goin bac, i thk our 91 gengz tat were study at outstation haven cumin bac yet.. i miss them a lot.. still remember our past memories at our hometown..goin zoo, hang around, having high tea n a lots of funny thing pass through my mind..i will never forget it..love u guys,91 gengz...

0 comments: